One thing we love about summer is grilling and we grill out as much as possible. B Boozie (another name for our dad) is our grill master!
Last summer Juli made Teriyaki Chicken Burgers with grilled pineapple and cheese and they were a hit! Tonight we had the chance to make them again!
What you need (our recipe served 4)-
- 2 boneless chicken breast cut in half
- Teriyaki Sauce (We use Lawry’s)
- Pineapple Slices (We get the Dole canned slices)
- Provolone cheese
- Whole wheat buns
- Cut the chicken breast in half
2. Marinate in Teriyaki sauce for 4-6 hours
3. Grill chicken breast until cooked through.
4. Add provolone cheese when the chicken is almost done
5. Remove chicken from grill
6. Place pineapple and buns on grill for approx. 1-2 minutes
Place chicken breast on wheat bun and top with pineapple! For a side to go with the burgers we will grill veggies.
Simple and delicious! These also heat up well and are great with an ice cold brewski!